Dr Kavitha Senthil
MD (Obstetrics & Gynecology), DGES (Germany)
Director, GVN Hospital (P) Ltd.,
Registration : Medical Council Of India
Registration No: 58927
Special Training undertaken
Dr Kavitha Senthil Gynaecologist of Srirangam Pankajam Hospital, who made the special training across the world and give service to our people, few of them listed below.
1. WHO Biennicum cancer screening and colposcopy training from Dr. V.Shantha & Dr.C.K.Gajalakshmi in Adayar cancer institute (WIA) in the year 1999.
2. Special training undertaken for infertility in Madras Medical Mission - 2000.
3. Training in Ultrasound at Senthil Scans porur Chennai in year – 2002.
4. Laparoscopic training under Dr. PG. Paul Cochic, KERALA – 2002.
5. Training in Ultrasound at Mediscan system Chennai in the year – 2004.
6. Trained in Gynae Oncology from Dr. Shantha and Dr. Selvarani from Adayar cancer institute 2004
7. Trained in colposcopy under Dr. Rohini in Adayar cancer institute – 2004.
8. Sutures Vaginal hysterectomy training under Dr. Zuebke in staurtgart Germany – 2007.
9. Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in Gynecology and reproductive medicine under Dr. Lisotte Mettler from keil Germany – 2008.
- Live sutureless vaginal hysterectomy workshop in the year 2008 in GVN Hospital (P) Ltd., along with professor Dr. Zuebke
- Conducting regular CME’S once in 2 months since 2009 for post graduates and various topics.
Dr Kavitha Senthil Paper Presented
1. Paper on Colposcopic opinion and cervical histopathological results- A comparative study in 'AICOG COCHIN'.
2. Paper on Role of zinc supplementation during pregnancy in 'AICOG – JAIPUR'.
3. Rare Presentation of Synchronous Dual Malignancy in 'AICOG – HYDERABAD'.
4. Best poster prize for dual Malignancy 'AICC RCOG' Chennai – 2011.
Invited as guest speaker
1. Yuva Fogsi - Thrissur.
2. Annal CME of TRIOGS
3. OG society of Pudukkottai
4. OG Society of Salem.
Dr Kavitha Senthil Gynaecologist of Srirangam Pankajam Hospital, other than a Doctor who bring social activities and awareness to the people especially to women.
1. Adyar cancer institute and 'WHO' modified cancer screening project in two villages 'Andanallur & Thirupparaithurai' for one year 2002.
2. Conducted cancer awareness programmes and given lectures to all women colleges of Trichy (nearly 30 colleges).
3. Conducted more than 10 menstrual hygiene program in schools of trichy.
4. Conducted free breast & Cervix cancer screening camps along with 'Rotary club', 'Aura women forum', 'inner wheel women wing' etc.
5. Conducted free colposcopy camp in 'Analai village' and screened around 200 women.
1. Life member Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists.
2. Life Member of federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology of India.