M.S. Orthopaedics, Managing Director,
GVN Hospital (P) Ltd.,
1. Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association (TNOA) - Six
2. Karnataka Orthopaedic Association (KOA) - Twice
3. Paedeatric Orthopaedic Society of India - Once
4. Indian Arthoplasty Conference - Once
5. Indian Orthopaedic Association Conference - Twice
6. Asia Pacific Musculo Skeletal Tumour Society - Once
7. Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation - Four
8. Update on HIP & KNEE Arthoplasty - Once
9. Asia Pacific Arthoplasty Association Conference at Thailand – Once
10. Asia Pacific Arthoplasty Association Conference at China - Once
11. Asia Pacific Arthoplasty Association Conference at Malaysia – Once
12. Asia Pacific Trauma Conference at Malaysia 2004 - Once
Dr VJ Senthil is Specially trained at Australia for Total Hip , Knee, Elbow, Shoulder replacement surgeries.
Specially trained in France for Acetabulum fractures fixation
a. Limb salvage – osteosarcoma lower tibia – APMSTSCON – 2002 at Chennai – month of July 6th & 7th 2002
b. Management of chronic symptomatic type III acromio clavicular dislocation . TNOA – 2003 at Kodaikanal month
c. of February – 7th to 9th – 2003
d. Study on Retrograde Reamed Interlocking Nailing for Humerus Fractures . OASIS – at Bangalore month of July- 25th to 27th 2003
e. Comparative study with plate fixation and retrograde nailing for Humerus fracture management. Paper accepted for Asia Pacific Trauma conference at Malaysia September 5th 2004
f. Short term analysis on APC in Primary THR - Paper Presented for IAA-MID-TERM meet Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
g. New technique in removal of Broken interlocking nailing , TNOA – Cuddalore - February – 2005
h. Complex fractures with LCP fixation outcome.
i. New approach for SC fracture with IC extension of elbow – TNOA, Feburary – 2006 at Chennai.
BEST PAPER AWARD
1. Gold Medal for Best paper in Innovative Work in Orthopaedics and Traumatology , TNOACON-2008, Kodaikanal.
2. Best paper award in “Short Term Analysis on APC in Primary THR – HIP conserving Arthroplasty meet at Coimbatore - 2004”
3. Received The Award from The District Collector OF Trichy On 15th August 2010 as the best Doctor who for treating the physically handicapped and under privileged children.
CME ON INTERLOCKING NAILING WITH LIVE SURGICAL DEMONSTRATION AND HANDS ON WORKSHOP (SIRUS NAILING) ON 29TH SEPTEMBER 2002.
CME on locking compression plate on Feburary 2006 – Chennai – TNOA.
1. Life Member in Indian Orthopaedic Association
2. Life Member Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation
3. Life Member in Tamilnadu Orthopaedic Association.
4. Life Member in Trichy Orthopaedic Club.
5. Life Member Indian arthroplasty association
Prof. S.P. Mohanthy MS (Ortho), MNAMS
Prof. Dr. Benjamin Joseph
Prof. Dr.Bhaskar Anand Kumar
Prof. Dr. Sripathi Rao
Head of Orthopaedics
Department of Orthopaedics
Kasturba Medical College,
Manipal-576 119 India.