M.S., FICS. , FIMSA., Chairman,
GVN Hospital (P) Ltd.,
APPRECIATION AND AWARDS
1. In the year 1985 the Indian Medical Association, Tiruchirappalli Branch awarded a citation to Dr. V. Jayapal for illustrious distinguished son of a legendary COLOSSUS of the Medical profession and running the biggest nursing home in the city and district for the poor. Also for starting a Cancer Hospital at Tiruchirappalli with the sole object of consideration and medical care for the under-privileged and poor. Also for having conducted a mega Medical Exhibition in the year 1975-76 and for organizing a State conference of the Indian Medical Association in the same year.
2. In the year 1988 the Collector of Tiruchirappalli District Honored Dr. V. Jayapal by presenting a certificate of Appreciation to him on the eve of the 40th Anniversary of India's Independence Day for his unstained cared service to the poor and downtrodden.
3. In the year 1995 the Rotary Club of Tiruchirappalli presented a "For the sake of Honor Award" to Dr. V. Jayapal for establishing a Cancer Research Institute, Which provides free treatment to the deserving poor and downtrodden and also for providing training to the Para Medical Students and in recognition of the yeomen services provided to the community at large.
4. The Indian Medical Association TamilNadu State Branch Awarded Dr. P.K. Kesavan Rolling shield to Dr. V. Jayapal for Medical and Social Services in their 51st TamilNadu State Medical Conference held at Madurai in 1997.
5. On the eve of the 50th Independence Day in the year 1998, The Collector of Thiruchirappali presented a certificate of appreciation to Dr. V. Jayapal for his services to the poor and downtrodden.
6. Dr. V. Jayapal has also been awarded a citation Manithaneya maruthuva Maamani for his selfless services in the Medical Field by KA SU ILLAKIA MANDRAM, Kulithalai, in the year 1997.
7. The Association of Medical Sciences New Delhi has awarded "The Doctor of Millennium Award 2000" in recognition for outstanding services to the medical field.
8. The Rotary club of International Trichy has honoured with the Life Time Achievement Award in the year 2009.
9. The Editorial Board of Aids preventive society New Delhi has Awarded the "SUPER CHIKITSAK AWARD - 2001" in recognition for his outstanding service to the medical field.
10. Besides the above the “PALAM” a social service organization based at Madras has awarded a shield in recognization for his out standing service for the poor Cancer Patient in the year 2003.
11. IMA “Life Time Achievement Award – 2009”
12. “Dr. SANJIVI AWARD” for Life Time Achievement Award Oct 2011.
13. Lions club has awarded the Manithaneya Maruthuva semmal award.
14. Art Of Living founder HIS HOLYNESS SRI SRI RAVI SHANKAR has awarded the “Humanatarian award” and blessed me.
15. With regard to Sozhia Vellalar sangam – I have conducted the very first state conference at Trichy in 1989 which was a very grand success with a massive crowd.
16. Conducted IInd conference at Pudukkottai and III at Madurai.
17. Also visited almost all the places in Tamilnadu and met our people. Started a party for our sozhia vellalar sangam and named it as Thayaga Makkal Katchi. Contested in 6 places in the assembly elections.