Dr UDAYAMOORTHY .S
MBBS, MS (ORTHO), DNB (ORTHO), FASM (fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine) (ISAKOS).
MBBS, MS (ORTHO), DNB (ORTHO), FASM (fellowship in arthroscopy and sports medicine) (ISAKOS).
Field of Expertise
• Arthroscopy and sports medicine
• Knee and shoulder surgeon
• Cartilage preserving surgeries
• 7 years in field of Orthopaedics
• 3 years in field of Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine
• Received M V DANIEL gold medal for patient care and academic excellence for year 2014 – 2017
Membership & Certification
• Presented paper in various conferences and workshops from 2014
• Gold medal presentations in IASCON 2019 & OASISCON 2019
Research & Publications
• Prospective study on meniscal root repairs with 2 years follow up.
• A paradigm shift – trans osseous high tensile strength sutures as an alternative to metal implants in patella fracture fixation with a biomechanical note.
• Does the Beighton score correlates with shoulder hyperlaxity?
• Comparitive study of scanning electron microscopic features of normal knee articular cartilage in young adults and old people.