Started by our pioneer surgeon Dr. G. Viswanathan Pillai the Department of General surgery has crossed several miles from age old goodies to the latest modern technological facilities but affordable by even the poorest of the poor. Our motto is to serve the poor and needy with timely and needy help.
Ours is a 150 bedded hospital with state of the art facilities in all specialty under one roof. Strong administration, friendly working atmosphere, emergency and utmost motherhood care of patients delivered directly under the supervision of consultants make our success true.
We offer affordable and quality care
ADVANCED ENDOSCOPY SUITE
We have an advanced, endoscopy suite with emergency theatre set up handling all,
- Direct laparoscopy/Direct pharyngoscopy
Handling emergency / therapeutic –procedures like,
- Esophageal variceal banding
- Esophageal stenting
- Esophageal dilatation
- Bronchial washings
- Foreign body removal
We cover all general surgical operations in advanced technologies.
We have high definition laparoscopy suite with harmonic scalpel for precise surgery. We do,
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Bariatric surgeries
- Oncological surgeries
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic hernioplasty
TRAUMA AND EMERGENCY CARE
We undertake emergency RTA coordinated with other departments in timely measures.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- All general surgical works under one roof without-references
- Even in case of referral within our hospital since we have all specialties
Including exclusive surgical oncology works
- Economical /affordable room
Rupees 60 (Sixty) for general ward patients
- Round the clock availability of consultants for all sorts of needs of patients
- Advanced AC rooms for deserving patients
- Minor OT for outpatient procedures (nearly 50 OPD surgeries per day)
- Advanced post op ICU with ventilator facility
- Tender care for patients at any time.